Snowflake Books Chinese Zodiac poster competition Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- The competition opens on 6th September 2016 and closes on 20th September 2016.
- Entry to the draw is free.
- No purchase necessary.
- To enter the draw, participants must share the Snowflake Books competition Facebook post and like the Snowflake Books Facebook page
- The prize is a personalized Chinese Zodiac poster with beautiful Snowflake Books illustrations.
- Snowflake Books will pick a winner at random from all qualifying entries at close of business 23rd of September. The winner will be contacted via the social media platform used to enter the competition and asked to provide a name and birthday date for completion of the poster. Alternatively, if the winner prefers, the child’s name may be withheld for completion by the winner. The winner will be asked to provide a postal address for delivery.
- If the winner has not responded by the 28th of September, Snowflake books reserves the right to chose another winner for the prize entitlement.
- Facebook shares may not contain libelous, sexually explicit or disparaging content, or other content deemed inappropriate, nor deviate from the competition message. This type of picture and post will be immediately removed and entrants removed from the draw.
- Entrants may enter the draw as many times as they wish, on one or more social media platforms.
- Entrants must be UK residents aged over 18 years or have full parental/guardian consent. Employees or members of the families of Snowflake Books Ltd, or anyone professionally connected with the competition will not be eligible for the prize draw.
- By entering the prize draw entrants confirm that they meet the entry criteria and that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of Snowflake Books Ltd, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion and in the event of any dispute. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence or communication will be entered into.
- The promoter is Snowflake Books Ltd. 46 Market Square, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX28 6AL.
- Snowflake Books Ltd. will not be held responsible for any disappointment, errors, mistakes, accident, technical problems, loss, damage, or any mishap whatsoever, relating to the prize
- The terms, together with the standard terms can be found on the Snowflake Books. website at https://snowflakebooks.co.uk/. The whole agreement between the entrant and Snowflake Books Ltd. shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.